ImprovementYuzo pro for the amateur small sites

• Author
    Participant

Hi!
    First thanks for this nice plugin. This is without a doubt one of the best (may be the best) free related post plugin yet available.
    For this reason, i’m sure that a lot of individual user like me would like to test the pro plugin for their personal, non professional websites.
    The only price for the updrade is 59$ (with one year update) for unlimited sites. Most of us only have one small website. Why don’t you offer a smaller cost for us? Something like 29$ (or even 39$ like the Related Posts for WordPress plugin) so we may decide to upgrade? I’m sure you will have more supporters πŸ™‚
    Or make a promotion for the new year πŸ™‚
    Thanks ILen.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I think that’s a good idea. In this week I will make changes to the website and there will put the option of license for 1 website. Soon more news about the Pro version πŸ™‚

otto vodka
    Participant

That would be realy nice and we are waiting impatiently to see the option. Any idea when you will be able to release the offer on the yuzopro site? πŸ™‚

iLen
    Keymaster

Possibly in 1 month, I have to finish 1 plugin “add-on updates” that I am using to then start with the changes of Yuzo pro: Redesign web and license.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.