ResolvedWidget doesn't work by tag

• Author
    Participant

I want my posts related by tag and only from certain categories. Currently, when using the global settings, related posts display correctly at the bottom of a post. However, when using a widget, I cannot get any posts to display by tag relationship. They will display by category relationship in the widget, but not by tag. Please help.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, I did the test putting the same tag configuration in the content and widget and it worked perfectly.
    Yuzo widget and content

kylewinkler
    Participant

I can get one of the categories to work by tag, but for example I have a videos category and articles category. They all share the same tags. I want to display related videos inside of an article post, but when I have the widget setting of “Categories that can be related or want to be displayed” set to “videos,” it never shows. Neither will it show if I have more than one category set to on such as “articles” and “videos.”

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  kylewinkler.
    iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, what do you have selected in this option? Use Yuzo Widget as

kylewinkler
    Participant

It is set to “related.” Here’s a screen shot of the settings.

Fonnte
    Participant

i am sorry to bump into this but i have exact same problem. on use yuzo widget as : related post, only related to: taxonomy works. the tag doesn’t.

kylewinkler
    Participant

Hello? Is anybody around to respond to this?

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m already on the scene, today I review this topic when I get home.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, download version 5.12.74
    I wait for your answers.

kylewinkler
    Participant

No, sorry, still doesn’t work.

iLen
    Keymaster

It is strange should work, we have to go through the second level, you must create a temporary administrator user to check what is happening. You can send it to the mail ilen@yuzopro.com.

iLen
    Keymaster

Answered internally

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.