ImprovementShowing image recomendations and text recomendations at the same article

• Author
    Participant

Hi! How in YUZO to show image (thumbnail) format of recomendations and text recomendations at the same article? I see only 1 option – to choose one format for all recomendations in the article. For instanse, in the middle of article I put text format recommendations and next after article image (thumbnail) recommendations.
    Now I have to use 2 pluggins for this. For example here: https://www.pravoconsult.com.ua/tsivilno-pravovij-dogovir-vs-trudovij-dogovir-de-pidvoh/

Thank you!

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, excuse the delay, I had exams at the university.
    Hi, I do not understand your question

pravoconsult
    Participant

Hi! I will try to explain again. I need, taht YUZO shows text recomendations in the middle of the post and recomendations with pictures after post at the same time. How can I do this?

I have put the shortcode and have to choose only text or only image (thumbnail) format will be in the post. I want YUZO to show both of them.

iLen
    Keymaster

I understand, for the moment this does not make the plugin, but in the next versions Yuzo will show related posts within the content of the posts, with this will cause many visits and will avoid the rebound.

pravoconsult
    Participant

I hope it will be like you said 🙂 Because now I have to use both plugins: YARPP for the text recomendations in the text and yours. Waiting for updaiting your plugin! Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.