ResolvedReal Content Locker don't show in smartphone or Mobile view browser

• Author
    Participant

I have a problem with this real content locker. This plugin work on PC or laptop, but when i open my website using smartphone, this real content locker don’t show. What can i do ?.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, Tablet and Mobile only works in PRO version, the plugin costs $ 14.99 and has statistics and much more.

RANdy bastian
    Participant

thanks for info…

Hi, I want to get the pro version where share to facebook feature is visible on smartphone. You mentioned it’s $14.99, where can I purchase it? Thanks.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, you only have to donate $ 14.99. The donation button in the plugin here you have to pay. When do I send the plug by email.

So you run the plugin and share on facebook in mobile or tablet have to have a code api facebook, that’s all.

Darth Optima
    Participant

Hi I’m interested. I’ve sent donation of $14.99 can you please send the pro version to my email? Instruction to which email is included in paypal receipt. Cheers…

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi Darth Optima, on top of this as you have to buy it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  iLen.

Hi, I haven’t seen the pro version yet. Here’s my transaction info:
    email – blogregate@gmail.com
    Transaction ID: 4TJ834755F685711B

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi Yulia Magdalena Edellean, just send you the plugin again. Please review the mail.

Hi, I installed everything but seems to have a problem when I access from phone / tablet.

Here’s my website: http://wo.edellean.com/diskon/kupon-bulanan/

It seems the button is there but it’s not working. Strange thing is that if I try to open link in new tab (by holding on the facebook share button and select the option), it opens up with the same link as above, but with a ‘#’ at the end.

Can you help? Cheers…

iLen
    Keymaster

Yulia Magdalena Edellean, You send a new version

Hi, im interested in the pro version, how can avail it? is it responsive?

iLen
    Keymaster

Hola Elizabeth Balanoba Nobleza, you only have to donate $ 14.99. The donation button in the plugin here you have to pay. When do I send the plug by email.
    So you run the plugin and share on facebook in mobile or tablet have to have a code api facebook, that’s all.

$14.99 donation sent here is the (Unique Transaction ID #8HL51233270474232) please send the plugin to jesvil@live.com
    Thank you..

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi Elizabeth Balanoba Nobleza, just send you the plugin again. Please review the mail.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.