ResolvedPopup not appearing

• Author
    Participant

Hello,
    I just tried implementing the popup on my website, it’s not appearing. I saw some comments on other plugins that might be intercepting the work of it, tried deactivating everything but the popup, still not showing. Can anyone direct me to the issue please? The site is: http://www.politicsinfotoday.com/
    Thanks
    Regards, Tanja

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi , the plugin is not installed on the website which can not do the tests.

Tanja Gjorgjevik
    Participant

What do you mean not installed, can you more precise? What is wrong with it, I have everything set up. I’m now noticing that the popup is appearing on a mobile, but not on desktop devices.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, please go to the Advanced -> Mobiles / Tablets and off that option , I await your response.

View post on imgur.com

Tanja Gjorgjevik
    Participant

Okay, now, it’s appearing on desktops but the Like button is missing: http://prntscr.com/aq3lpn
    But the thing is, I want the popup both on desktop and on mobile, not just one one. This way, it’s not appearing on mobiles…

Tanja Gjorgjevik
    Participant

Oh and is there a premium version of this plugin that I could buy to get better options?

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I just checked the site and whether the LIKE appears, which want new options?
    Desktop

View post on imgur.com

Mobile

View post on imgur.com

I hope your answer

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  iLen. Reason: update text
    Sergey Lucktinov
    Participant

I have the same problem. Popup wasn’t showing at all when mobile was enabled, and once mobile was unchecked, plugin started showing but without “like” button, even though facebook url was entered.

Am I missing something?

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi Sergey Lucktinov, which is the website link ?

Sergey Lucktinov
    Participant
    Sergey Lucktinov
    Participant

Here is a screenshot. example

iLen
    Keymaster

Sergey Lucktinov the plugin is not active on the page to check, but I will review this novelty.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I just did an update , please download the version 4.95.95. Then wipe the cache and cookies, cache plugin if you clean too, I await your response.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I just did an update , please download the version 4.95.95. Then wipe the cache and cookies, cache plugin if you clean too, I await your response.

Sergey Lucktinov
    Participant

Hi iLen, thanks a lot. Update seems to resolve the issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.