ResolvedPlugin doesn't work on Mobile/Tablet Devices

• Author
    Participant

The only way it works is through Desktop…. Does anyone else have this issue?

If someone knows how to fix this issue, please help me out!

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello , what is your website to check this problem

Chris
    Participant
    iLen
    Keymaster

I enter the page but not the desktop popup appears or if you have activated the plugin? or send me the link of a post where it leaves the popup

Chris
    Participant

http://www.crambeatz.com/sign-up

On Desktop it shows (I have to uncheck “Mobile/Tablet” so it can work on Desktop, but on mobile/Tablets it doesn’t work. I want it to work on both platforms.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I just did an update , please download the version 4.95.95. Then wipe the cache and cookies, cache plugin if you clean too, I await your response.

Chris
    Participant

Okay, now it works, but when it shows the “Like” it doesn’t show my account (facebook page) meaning it has the count to “0” and if you click the follow button but cancel it , it will still unlock the page.

iLen
    Keymaster

1) I do not understand the first question
    2) Twitter no longer allows this function, just you give click unlock it, what i can do is add a time of 10 seconds while the person follow you, twitter to removed this from your api.

Chris
    Participant

I have the “Facebook” urls to my accounts but when I visit the page with the content , it says the Facebook stats at (0) like it doesn’t record my total amount of followers on facebook.

iLen
    Keymaster

can send 1 screenshot of that counter

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  iLen. Reason: update text
    Chris
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t understand you.

Visit http://www.crambeatz.com/sign-up so you can see for yourself that on the facebook button my stat numbers don’t show up even tho the url links are corrected…

iLen
    Keymaster

I enter the page and I can not see it, not the popup appears .

And I was telling you send me a screenshot of how the popup view

Yusuf Chy
    Participant

Same here, if choose Mobile and Tablet then not work the plugin.If unchecked mobile and tablet then it works only in Desktop.

I am using the latest version but still have the same problem.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.