The frontend would be much more practical

Sorry Google translator

Mano World
    Participant

equal to this:

WordPress Related Posts

iLen
    Keymaster

It is the first time I see this way of adding ‘related post’, I will implement it in version 6.0+ the truth is necessary that Yuzo do it and do it better

Sabine Wanner
    Participant

Hi, sorry, I don’t know where to ask this question. We installed “related posts” on our website debate-consult.org. It has a one page theme. When activating the plugin for pages that are recalled on the front page normally one the text in front of the ”<!–more–>”-tag should show up, but now it also recalls the first lines of the related posts that are shown at the end of the page. Strange enough the text in the middle does not appear. Do you have a clue why this happens? If needed, I can provide a screenshot, but need to know where to post it. Thanks for any hint!

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, Sabine Wanner go to http://support.ilentheme.com/forums/forum/plugins/yuzo-related-post/#new-post and create a new topic 🙂

Sabine Wanner
    Participant

Thank you so much – for some reason the problem is solved – very likely through an update of whatever .,. but I will create a new topic for another reason – maybe I can help you with some bits and pieces.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.