ImprovementModify Post meta tags

• Author
    Participant

Hi All,

How do I change these fields on a per post basis –
    <meta property=”og:description” content=
    meta name=”description” content=”

What’s currently being placed in the field does not accurately describe my page.

Similar to Yoast, is there some type of box that I can type all my information to override the default settings?

Thanks

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, this month will come this improvement to the plugin, I’m thinking in making it.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I just added this option in version 3.0. I await your response.

Ricki
    Participant

cool. i will go check it out and let you know what i think. please give me a few hours. thank you

Ricki
    Participant

Here are some errors that I see.

This happens when I click “add new post ” or view an old post -> http://d.pr/i/yaUc/4ls62qCq

http://d.pr/i/1fubS/2t6Xx1uk

There’s an issue with the monarch (from elegant themes) plugin. I’m happy to switch to another share plugin that you recommend if it will work with your plugin. For me, I need a robust share plugin that looks nice on my page.

Thanks

iLen
    Keymaster

Send me the “monarch” plugin to my email ilen@ilentheme.com to review and seek a solution to the problem.

Ricki
    Participant

Hey what’s up?

I sent over the monarch plugin.

I’m happy to use another plugin that you recommend if it works with Bubble SEO. I have a ton of pages that I need to update because I deleted yoast.

What plugin would you recommend for a social shares plugin. I’m looking for one that makes it easy for users to share my content.

Thanks!

Ricki
    Participant

In other words, its not important that I use monarch….

iLen
    Keymaster

Ok, Bubble SEO is an SEO plugin that works fast and does not consume resources on your Hosting.

Ricki
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I understand what Bubble SEO is and how it works. I think your software is great. My question is – since the monarch plugin does not work, do you have a recommendation on another share plugin that works well with Bubble seo

iLen
    Keymaster

I just made a change in the plugin, download the test version 3.1 and if it looks good.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.