ViewedIMAGE DISPLAYED

• Author
    Participant

Hi,
    The image displayed on the related post is not the one chosen (first or last).
    It’s put a photo who didn’t appears on the post.
    http://calendrier-lunaire.info look the post about BABA BEAR on the bottom of the page.

Best regard.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, Yuzo performs the following algorithm to verify what image to put.
    1) If there is a “featured image” that will take it as the first option
    2) If there are several images within the post wordpress uploads will take that image, there is a “first / last” option to indicate which image will show.
    3) When there is no “featured image” and no image put from wordpress, then Yuzo reviews the text of the post and checks if there is a “

Diane Esclatine
    Participant

I am ok about this but the photo who is on the related post at the bottom of the page is a photo who is not on the post concerned and in the ouzo widget it is the last photo who appears and i have set it to the first photo on the yuzo related post dashboard.
    Look at the bottom of this page (http://calendrier-lunaire.info) the first related post about “BABA BEAR” and you will see a photo with radish and this photo isn’t in this post anywhere.
    It’s not the first time i have this problem but i need a solution.

Best regard.

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, when in the option of Yuzo setting says “first image / last image” does not mean that it is the order of the image in the posts, it is the first or last image that was inserted (uploaded) in the post. If you want to vary the order then you can go back up the image you want to be positioned first and within the options of Yuzo you put “first image” (no matter what position it enters the text of the post). Or it is easier to add “outstanding image” and with that Yuzo will show this as image

Diane Esclatine
    Participant

How can i had or choose “outstanding image” to display ?

Best regard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.