ResolvedGoogle Structured Data errors

• Author
    Participant

Hi im getting Structured Data errors on almost all my site pages error report comes back with:

Missing: author
    Missing: entry-title
    Missing: updated

any ideas why?

David Lomas
    Participant

update: seems to be when a post is created through a rss importer but is still a post is there a reason why its not creating the metas?

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, I will review what is happening

David Lomas
    Participant

Thank you, i know an rss import is not a native post so really its not your domain but my understanding was your plugin doesn’t edit the post as its saved it runs the scan as the page is displayed or am i wrong? either way i love its abilities its an amazing plugin

iLen
    Keymaster

You could send me a link to your site to validate in https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/

David Lomas
    Participant

hi its Travel Community and google is highlighting the errors are in the news section, which is currently showing at 140 odd errors due the the structure data missing

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  David Lomas.
    David Lomas
    Participant

i have changed over to WP O Matic now, which i have also ask the developer if i can take over the development, as he no longer deals with it and if possible i’d like to talk to you about getting wp o matic compatible with your plugin once i have updated its code.

iLen
    Keymaster

I can not find where it says mistake, I can send a trap for errors showing you?
    ok

David Lomas
    Participant

do you have a email address i can send you the screenshots of what i’m getting in my webmasters tools ?

iLen
    Keymaster
    David Lomas
    Participant

Thank you 😀 i have emailed you

iLen
    Keymaster

I’m analyzing it

iLen
    Keymaster

Hello, what error data structure I think corresponds to your theme http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.