ViewedDuplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

• Author
    Participant

Does not count inputs, only the following error occurs:
    [18-Jul-2017 07:10:54 UTC] Błąd Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ bazy danych WordPressa podczas wykonywania zapytania insert into wp_yuzoviews values(0,937,1,’2017-07-18 07:07:10′,1500361854) wysłanego przez require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/boston/single.php’), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/boston/header.php’), wp_head, do_action(‘wp_head’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, yuzo_related_post->hits

wordpress: 4.8
    php 7.1

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, I can empty the table ‘wp yuzoviews’ (not delete) from your phpmyadmin, something could have happened at the time of installation, this problem is rare. Then try again.

Paweł Mołodecki
    Participant

Clearing the table does not help.

I also tried installing the plugin again and that also did not help. Despite deleting all the plugin records with wp_options

iLen
    Keymaster

When Yuzo is installed, it creates the table to be able to count the visits, possibly it has to do with a database permission that causes the problem. If you test it on a Localhost it would not have to give you that problem, please also install it on another host, this is possibly an error of user permission to the database.

Paweł Mołodecki
    Participant

I installed the plugin on the clean side and the problem also occurs.

The site is on a server where more than 100 other wordpresses are hosted and nowhere has such problems.

[19-Jul-2017 22:54:09 UTC] Błąd Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘ID’ bazy danych WordPressa podczas wykonywania zapytania insert into bhXUq_yuzoviews values(0,1,1,’2017-07-19 22:07:54′,1500504849) wysłanego przez require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/twentysixteen/single.php’), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/twentysixteen/header.php’), wp_head, do_action(‘wp_head’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, yuzo_related_post->hits

iLen
    Keymaster

I suspect that the problem is by the server, because it is not allowing insertion and let the increment be made, please:
    1) Delete the plugin
    2) Delete the wp_yuzoviews table
    3) Delete yuzo_related_options from the wp_options table And perform the installation again..

if the problem persists I would have to give me a temporary administrator access so that I can better review the problem

Paweł Mołodecki
    Participant

Such operations have already been performed but unsuccessfully.

I can pass the access data to the test page.

iLen
    Keymaster

Ok, send me the new user’s access to the mail: ilen@yuzopro.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.