ResolvedCategory Page shows related content where the exerpt of content should be

• Author
    Participant

Hey there,

I really love your plug-in (especially after the update!!!)

But i have the following problem: my menu consists of pages and categories. On one of my category pages the related content is shown where the exerpt of content should be. This is the link to the site:

http://vlanzenkraft.de/category/ich-bin-dann-mal-vegan-in/

It seems that this is the only page showing this Problem.

Thanks for your help!

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using Yuzo.

You want to display related post below the extract your content?

Steven Philipp
    Participant

Hi iLenTheme,

thanks for your fast reply. I just want the exerpt to be shown (as it normally would do). But in the link I posted it shows the related articles where the exerpt should be. The text “Ihr wollt mehr? Dann schaut mal hier!” is the Top Text of my related posts. So there is something wrong.

Thanks
    Steven

iLen
    Keymaster

You’re absolutely right, you can try something. Among the options Yuzo there is a option that says Main Setting -> Medium -> No show in archives pages disable this option and try again. I await your response. screenshot

Steven Philipp
    Participant

It worked! Thank you very much. Now I`ll use the plug with pleasure. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
    Steven

iLen
    Keymaster

Do not forget to rate 5 stars for this plugin to continue improving it 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Category Page shows related content where the exerpt of content should be’ is closed to new replies.