ResolvedCan posts be tags-related only?

• Author
    Participant

Hi there! Thank you for your Yuzo and specially for making it available for everyone – and free support too? Wow, you really rock this world!

Q.: We want to suggest related posts on http://einsommerderbleibt.de based on tags, but at the moment a post only shows related posts from same tags AND category; even though we selected “Related by: Tags”

I did not notice this before, but I think it was okay as we installed your widget.

Thanks in advance!
    David Stiehl

David Stiehl
    Participant

Also, when adding posts manually in “Include post” under “Yuzo post options” it will add the desired post below the text on the article page, but never on the sidebar.
    Besides, even if it worked on the sidebar too, it wouldn’t be the best long-term option for us 🙁

iLen
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1) Related by: Tags This will relate only by tags, so that this can see that it works you must have many posts, if you have little post you will not feel much the relationship.

2) Yuzo Lite Widget is not connected to the (include / exclude) posts, only Yuzo Pro is linked to this option with the Widget

David Stiehl
    Participant

Hi there! Thank you for answering so fast.

1) Yea, that is what I expected. Any idea why does it show tag-related posts only within the same category then? :/
    Or how to solve the problem?

2) Understood!

iLen
    Keymaster

Yes !, this can only be done by the Pro version, mix tags with posts of the same category.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.